When I found each of these excellent educators, I kept a simple rule:
Your child is so precious and deserves nothing but the very best. I will do everything I can to give you the best music class in Dallas.
But, regardless of the accolades, I have no doubt that we are the best around because:
- We offer Kindermusik, the world’s leading music and movement program for over 30 years.
- We are ranked #2 in the US, #4 worldwide out of nearly 5,000 Kindermusik programs. (Our colleagues in Seattle hold the #1 spot and we have tons of admiration for their successes.)
- Our educators are more than a pretty voice. Sure, they can sing. But their education and experience are quite impressive.
I want to distinguish our educators because there are lots of choices for your child—whether a music class elsewhere or another early childhood activity. You have lots of choices but when it comes down, what you want is simply the absolute best for your child.
Our educators don’t just listen to a CD and learn the music. Each maintains a current License from Kindermusik International that includes coursework in early childhood development, music and movement for children, and teaching strategies. You won’t find that just anywhere.
As a condition of Licensure, we are required to take continuing education for professional development. Your educators are continually reading, attending events, or participating in online webinars to keep on their toes.
I currently have 10 Licensed Kindermusik Educators working with me.
- 8 of us have undergraduate degrees in Music
- The other 2 have undergraduate degrees in Education (including Special Ed, English and Spanish)
- 4 of us have Masters degrees in Music
- Miss Lisa is a Kindermusik Certified Master Teacher, one of 20 worldwide
Our awesome support staff includes our Managing Director, Kathy, who is also a Licensed Kindermusik Educator and a Licensed Business Educator. Both she and our Associate Director, Monica, have business degrees and keep us all straight! In other words, I only hire the best. For you and your child, there is no other option other than excellence in all we do.
But these are just degrees. Talk to your educator sometime and ask her about all the fascinating musical and educational background she brings to the classroom. You will be overwhelmed by the depth of experience these ladies offer your family.
Click here to learn more about our Educators
Tell us what you love about your Kindermusik Educator!
This post brought to you by Miss Lisa, who counts it a privilege to work with these talented ladies and your precious children.