Discover the best 45 minutes of your week!
If you’d like to enroll, view our many class options here.
COVID-19 Update: Currently, all of our classes except 1 (virtual) are back to meeting in-person. We have been closely watching the developments in our school systems and childcare centers to gauge when we could return to in-person classes. The safety of our families and our team remain top priority.
*Based on the CDC’s recent guidelines update, we are now kindly asking that all adults attending In-Person classes, vaccinated or not, wear a mask while in class. 1:1 Adult/Child ratio. Bring your own blanket to help create your social distancing space.
PERKS FOR BEING A ‘VIRTUAL’ CLASS FAMILY? For our families that remain Zooming-only, these families get a Guest Pass to give to a friend or family member at no charge to join them for their Zoom class (must be a local family new to Kindermusik OR out of town/state family/friend, and does not include home materials). We have had new friends joining us for class from all over the country thanks to being virtual!
You already know what’s best for your child. You are the expert, so why not partner with someone who will love your child like no one else?
- Kindermusik is the world’s first early childhood parent-child curriculum and is still the leader in research, quality materials, and age-appropriate curricula.
- We are one of the largest Kindermusik programs in the US.
- We’ve served Dallas families since 1997
- Named Best Parent & Baby Class (DFW Child)
- Named Best Music Class (Metroplex Baby and Kids)
There is a place for you and your child at Kindermusik! Ever wonder what a Kindermusik class might be like? Our helpful video below will show you!