NEW music and activities starting this week!
Infant – 18 months
1.5 – 3.5 years
Catch a case of the giggles. Listen to silly sounds, move in silly ways, and tickle, laugh, and play. You’re about to get Silly All Over!
At home, enjoy the musical eBook, 5 Little Monkeys. This classic children’s book is excellent for introducing early mathematics skills! The National Research Council (2009) identified four critical mathematics strands for young students, and concluded that they are predictive of later math success, and in fact of academic success in general.
Using the at-home resources provided, you and your child will be able to:
- Watch and imitate a video of Silly Animals
- Act silly while doing the “Windshield Wiper Dance”
- Figure out what’s wrong. Cats don’t say woof!
- And more!
3 – 5 years and Familes (mixed ages 0 – 7)
Get ready for lots of ribbity-hopping, trumpety-stomping, and oinkity-rolling! Animals a-Dancing uses the movements and sounds of our favorite animals to emphasize all the movements and sounds your child can make!
At home, spend time with your child reinforcing their classroom experience through stories, songs, and at-home activities that focus on developing your child’s self-awareness.
You and your child will be able to:
- Add 22 great songs and listening sounds to your personal music library
- Enjoy the eBook, Frog Went a-Dancing and join Little Frog as he searches for the perfect dancing song
- Have a morning sing-along
- Make dancing animal puppets
And much more!
Or join us at St. Alcuin for a week-long camp for ages 3-5 years!