Kindermusik@Home is filled with educational activities for kids on the grow! The songs and poems help make transitions easier…to bed, to bath, to car seat. You’ll visit exciting places in the videos and have access to stories that you’ll want to share. You’ll play games that reinforce developmental learning concepts. Through Kindermusik, your child will love the learning games for kids while reaping the cognitive developmental benefits – and you will have the perfect tools to make it fun! Read more here about how to use Kindermusik@Home.
Let’s get started!
If you’ve never set up your account, here’s how to get your digital @home.
- Go to http://my.kindermusik.com/
- Click on the button that says “New User”.
- Enter your information (First Name, Last Name, your email address (you must use the one in this email), and create a password.
- Select the three security questions and answers for your account and type in your answers (this will be used later in case you ever forget your password).
- Then click “Create an Account and Login” in the bottom right corner.
- This should take you directly to the digital materials home page.
- You will see a button that says “Pet Parade”, which is the unit that Studio3 has assigned to you.
- Click the button and begin enjoying the activities!
More a visual learner? Watch these animated video explanations:
Need help transferring music from digital materials to Itunes?
Here’s a helpful PDF that will walk you through it step by step! If you need more help, please let us know! We want this to be a great experience!