Kindermusik Studio Classes $87/month
Siblings: enroll one child full price, second child 50% off, additional siblings 80% off
One-time-forever-new family registration fee: $25
What You Get:
Your Kindermusik enrollment includes weekly classes AND CDs, activities and instruments to make music all week at home.
- Weekly classes: the best 45 minutes of your week, with plenty of snuggles, wiggles and a whole lot of age-appropriate brain stimulation. Relevant themes fit meet your child’s unique developmental milestones.
- Home materials: CD, unit book, and home instrument will go home with your family at the start of every new theme (September, January, June). Families enrolled at the beginning of each term receive required home materials without charge. Families joining after the first month of a term will be charged for required home materials after enrollment.
- Makeups if you ever miss a class
- Emails explaining what your child is learning
- Three Bring-a-Friend Days
- Birthday gift for your child
- Guaranteed one-on-one time with your child
- Join, transfer or take a break at any time (30 days notice for withdrawals)
Please note that monthly price is the same regardless of the number of weeks in any given month. Monthly price is a monthly average for the entire school year.
If you aren’t completely happy with your Kindermusik experience, please let us know and we will offer you a full refund.
Enroll once now and you’re all set, until you tell us otherwise. We’ll charge your card on the first of each month. If for any reason you need to take a break, simply give 30 days written notice by email or with this form. If notice is not given by the first of the month, the following month’s tuition will still apply. Missed classes are neither prorated nor refundable. Always, if there is an extenuating circumstance, please just notify us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Inclement Weather: In the event of snow, ice, or other inclement weather, safety should be your priority. We strictly follow DISD’s cancelation schedule for weekday classes 9 am-1 pm. If DISD cancels school , we will cancel all classes and lessons and schedule a makeup.
Afternoon and Saturday classes: watch your email for inclement weather notices.
If DISD does not cancel, we do not cancel. However, please do not come to class if you are not comfortable driving with your child in hazardous conditions. You may attend another class at a later date.
You may confirm DISD’s schedule by calling 972-925-3700 or visit DallasISD.org.
Other Cancellations: In the rare event we need to cancel classes due to teacher illness or other unforeseen circumstance, you will receive as much advance notice as possible. Make-ups will be offered.
Because certain behaviors create apprehension for children and consequently ruin the class experience, these behaviors will not be tolerated. Aggressive behavior toward other children or adults will be grounds for dismissal from class.
Aggressive behaviors include, but are not limited to: throwing objects at others, biting, hitting, kicking, tackling, and scratching. Also included are behaviors that cause damage to the classroom facility or property of Purple Nest.Read More
The following actions will be taken if these behaviors occur:
- First incident: parent must remove child from that class for a few moments or possibly the remainder of class that day.
- Second incident: parent must remove child from that class for the remainder of class that day. Additionally, the child may not attend any classes for a period of no less than two weeks.
- Third incident: parent must remove child from that class for the remainder of class that day and child may no longer attend Kindermusik classes for the remainder of the semester.
Purple Nest reserves the right for an instructor to ask a parent to remove a child from class at any time or to deny admission to a class due to any of the above mentioned behaviors.
Please be considerate of other children when deciding whether or not you are healthy enough to attend class.Read More
Please follow these guidelines and if an adult or child has any of these symptoms, please do not attend class:
- Fever within the last 24 hours
- Runny nose with yellow or green mucus
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- Rash or spots on skin
- Ringworm infection
- Severe itching
- Mouth sores
- Eye discharge or conjunctivitis
- Significant tiredness
- Uncontrolled coughing
- Difficulty breathing
Ask yourself this important question…if your child is healthy, would you want him/her playing with another child that has your child’s symptoms? If the answer is no, please do not bring him/her to class. If your child exhibits these symptoms, please be advised that in the interest of safety for all children and adults present, we will ask you to leave and make-up the class at a better time.
Please utilize changing tables in the restrooms for diaper cleanup.
Please be aware than some children are very sensitive to certain foods and therefore, we ask you not to bring food or drink into the classroom. If your child needs a drink or snack during class, please step out of the room for a moment to accommodate his/her needs. If you have food or a cup in your bag, please be sure it is somewhere where no other child could accidentally eat or drink it. Also, please avoid wearing heavy perfumes.