1 and 2 year olds 🙂
“My toddler is working on new things every day–new sounds and words, new moves. He’s just so busy!”
- Explore age-appropriate rhythm instruments (shakers, bells, drums, sticks and more)
- Get up and dance, to feel the beat throughout the body
- Listen attentively to new sounds and familiar sounds
- Strengthen muscles and build emotional security through lap bounces and cuddles
- Connect with other families for support and share tips to make every day musical and joyful
- Gain body awareness with gross and fine motor play
- Activate the voice through vocalization and play with sounds
- Dance in a circle and imitate other children to learn social cues and expression in a safe, social environment
- Build secure routines that help a toddler thrive and make the day go more smoothly
- Home Materials (CD, unit book, and home instrument) will go home with your family at the start of every new theme (September, January, May) for families enrolled at the beginning of each new theme. Families joining after the first month of each new theme will be charged a required materials fee of $32 for the first child and $16 for additional children enrolling.
Join a class anytime!View our year round schedule here
Class waitlisted? Don’t delay in adding yourself to the list! We’ll get you in as quickly as we can and won’t charge you until we do.
Please consult our calendar for weeks off.