*IN-PERSON CLASS OPTIONS: Wednesdays 12:15pm (Lakewood); Thursdays 12:00pm (Lakewood); Saturdays 9:00am & Wednesdays 5:00pm classes currently being held ‘Outdoors/In Person’ weather permitting (M-Streets Area). (Mondays 9:00am (M-Streets Area) and Mondays 9:00am (Lakewood) starting JUNE 2021!)
**VIRTUAL CLASS OPTIONS: Tuesdays 9am via ZOOM
Lap babies, crawlers, and walkers
“My baby hears music and starts to bounce and giggle!”
- Reserved one-on-one time with your lap baby, crawler, or walker.
- Explore age-appropriate rhythm instruments (shakers, bells, drums, and more)
- Roll, crawl, move, and dance, to feel the beat throughout the body
- Listen attentively to new sounds and familiar sounds
- Strengthen muscles through lap bounces, musical tummy time, pulling up and cruising
- Connect with other families for support and share tips to make every day musical and joyful
- Gain body awareness, muscle tone, calming techniques, and aid digestion through massage, gross and fine motor play
- Activate Baby’s voice, lips and tongue through vocalization and play with sounds
- Dance in a circle and interact with other children and adults to learn social cues and expression in a safe, social environment
- Build secure routines that help your little one thrive and make the day go more smoothly
- Home Materials (CD, unit book, and home instrument) will go home with your family at the start of every new theme (September, January, June) for families enrolled at the beginning of each new theme. Families joining after the first month of each new theme will be charged a required materials fee of $40 for the first child and $20 for additional children enrolling.
- Babies less than 4 months old may attend classes without charge. Text Denise at 214-680-7464 (SING) with any questions!
Join a class anytime!View our year-round schedule here
Class waitlisted? Don’t delay in adding yourself to the list! We’ll get you in as quickly as we can and won’t charge you until we do.
Foundations for Lap Babies, Crawlers and Walkers