2 and 3 year olds
(out-of-age-group siblings may be welcome with advance permission)
“Terrible Twos?” They’re not so terrible when you come to Kindermusik.
- Explore age-appropriate rhythm instruments (shakers, bells, drums, sticks, sandblocks, and more)
- Bounce on laps and dance around the room, to feel the beat throughout the body
- Identify to new and familiar sounds, to build critical listening skills
- Jump, twirl, gallop–practice gross motor skills
- Learn to count and wiggle fingers for fine motor skills
- Take turns and share
- Express emotions and imitate through play
- Create new songs and pretend through music, to foster imagination and creativity
- Dance in a group, to learn social cues and expression in a safe, social environment
- Build secure routines that help children thrive and make the day go more smoothly
- Home Materials (CD, unit book, and home instrument) will go home with your family at the start of every new theme (September, January, June) for families enrolled at the beginning of each new theme. Families joining after the first month of each new theme will be charged a required materials fee of $40 for the first child and $20 for additional children enrolling.
Join a class anytime!View our year-round schedule here
Class waitlisted? Don’t delay in adding yourself to the list! We’ll get you in as quickly as we can and won’t charge you until we do.