3 and 4 year olds
Dance, gym class, music…we can’t do it all!
Parent attends only final 15 minutes of the 45 minute class. Siblings welcome during that time.
- Explore age-appropriate rhythm instruments (shakers, bells, drums, sticks, sandblocks, and more)
- Play instruments with mallets to develop bilaterality
- Identify to new and familiar sounds, to build critical listening skills
- Jump, gallop, and skip–practice gross motor skills
- Learn to count and wiggle fingers for fine motor skills
- Take turns and share, building respect for peers and adults
- Express emotions and explore and discuss feelings through play
- Follow 3-step directions
- Get ready for school by drawing simple objects and strengthening vocabulary
- Create new songs and pretend through music, to foster imagination and creativity
- Dance in a group, to learn social cues and expression in a safe, social environment
- Explore both singing and expressive use of the voice
- Home Materials (CD, unit book, and home instrument) will go home with your family at the start of every new theme (September, January, June) for families enrolled at the beginning of each new theme. Families joining after the first month of each new theme will be charged a required materials fee of $40 for the first child and $20 for additional children enrolling.
Join a class anytime!View our year-round schedule here
Class waitlisted? Don’t delay in adding yourself to the list! We’ll get you in as quickly as we can and won’t charge you until we do.