2 and 3 year olds
(out-of-age-group siblings may be welcome with advance permission)
“Terrible Twos?” They’re not so terrible when you come to Kindermusik.
- Explore age-appropriate rhythm instruments (shakers, bells, drums, sticks, sandblocks, and more)
- Bounce on laps and dance around the room, to feel the beat throughout the body
- Identify to new and familiar sounds, to build critical listening skills
- Jump, twirl, gallop–practice gross motor skills
- Learn to count and wiggle fingers for fine motor skills
- Take turns and share
- Express emotions and imitate through play
- Create new songs and pretend through music, to foster imagination and creativity
- Dance in a group, to learn social cues and expression in a safe, social environment
- Build secure routines that help children thrive and make the day go more smoothly
- 2 CDs, 2 books, and 2 instruments will go home with your family at the start of every new theme (September, January, May)
Join a class anytime!View our year-round schedule here
Class waitlisted? Don’t delay in adding yourself to the list! We’ll get you in as quickly as we can and won’t charge you until we do.