3 and 4 year olds
Dance, gym class, music…we can’t do it all!
Parent attends only final 15 minutes of the 45 minute class. Siblings welcome during that time.
- Explore age-appropriate rhythm instruments (shakers, bells, drums, sticks, sandblocks, and more)
- Play instruments with mallets to develop bilaterality
- Identify to new and familiar sounds, to build critical listening skills
- Jump, gallop, and skip–practice gross motor skills
- Learn to count and wiggle fingers for fine motor skills
- Take turns and share, building respect for peers and adults
- Express emotions and explore and discuss feelings through play
- Follow 3-step directions
- Get ready for school by drawing simple objects and strengthening vocabulary
- Create new songs and pretend through music, to foster imagination and creativity
- Dance in a group, to learn social cues and expression in a safe, social environment
- Explore both singing and expressive use of the voice
- 2 CDs, 2 books, and 2 instruments will go home with your family at the start of every new theme (September, January, May)
Join a class anytime!View our year-round schedule here
Class waitlisted? Don’t delay in adding yourself to the list! We’ll get you in as quickly as we can and won’t charge you until we do.